Skip to content Top
- How does a Publisher sign up?
Register here https://exchange.glomex.com/register and provide us with the information we need using the online forms. An account will be created for you and you will be asked to confirm your email address. We will then review your information and if you are approved we will send you login credentials.
- What information does a Publisher need to provide when signing up?
We require basic information about the Publisher, his company and billing address. We also need company banking information for invoicing payment purposes. Additionally, we need a URL, the subject matter of the content, and countries in which it is published.
- Can any video Publisher join the glomex marketplace?
No. We have stringent evaluation and validation protocols for Publishers so that we can protect our Content Providers and secure brand safety for Advertisers.
- Are there terms and conditions?
As part of the sign up process, the publisher is required to agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- How can Publishers market content on their sites?
If content is displayed on a Publisher’s site using the glomex player, monetization is done through glomex.
- How does payment for Publishers work?
Publishers receive a share in the video ad revenues generated by their website. There are no additional costs involved, either monthly fees or setup costs. Using glomex is free of charge.
- How is the platform's content structured? Can customers search through the content?
Yes. Customers can perform full text searches and search for content in various categories (like Channel, Category, Language etc.).
- Is glomex a self-service-platform?
Yes, glomex is designed as a self-service platform. Additionally, it offers various features to help Publishers create as much revenue with as little effort as possible, for example Curated Playlists.
- Does a Publisher need his own player?
No, glomex provides a highly modern video player for all current browsers as well as for Android and iOS.
- Is the glomex player compatible with all available devices?
The glomex player is compatible with all modern desktop and mobile browsers.
- Can content be shared and played on social networks?
No. Content can only be played on verified and cleared Publisher domains through the glomex player. Of course, Publishers can share links to their sites on social networks, though.