Commercial Director (m/f) EMEA
glomex is an exciting media-tech company that develops and operates a global premium video distribution platform. With 500+ media websites on-board we represent the largest premium video inventory in Europe and are rapidly growing as a global content platform.
Our mission is to enable premium publishers, studios, TV broadcasters and rights owner to trade “content” and “audience reach” in our exchange. Studios and content owners with video inventory can now define & control their own distribution and pricing strategies with an ever-growing community of premium and high quality publishers. Publishers can access and monetize an unprecedented set of premium video content on demand. Advertisers can create hyper targeted campaigns to an ever-increasing set of unique users.
The Commercial Director (EMEA) is responsible for driving sales revenue from agencies and brands across EMEA.
- Develop and implement commercial strategy and revenues
- Maximising ad revenues from our established proposition
- Identify new market opportunities
- Ensure the commercial needs of products and services are understood and delivered
- Raise the profile of the company and its commercial solutions
- Represent the company at external events
- Be responsible for the optimal pricing of products
- Be the voice of the buyside within glomex in order to shape innovation
- Deliver weekly sales forecast & delivery commitment to the VP of Sales
- Drive the glomex business strategy to identify and penetrate new market opportunities
- Be a leading contributor in designing go-to-market strategy as relates to all buy-side relationships
- Bachelor degree
- Considerable experience in a high volume agency sales, selling to both local and international agencies and brands
- International business development experience and a strong book of contacts with brands and agencies
- A demonstrable track record of success in a similar role
- Success of dynamically driving growth from existing and new markets
- Deep understanding of the current video monetization model and of online advertising ecosystem
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to rapidly scale our revenue business
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Open for UK/Europe travel up to 50 %
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.