Content & Publisher Acquisition Manager (m/f) – UK
glomex is an exciting media-tech company that develops and operates a global premium video distribution platform. With 500+ media websites on board we represent the largest premium video inventory in Europe and are rapidly growing as a global content platform.
If you are a passionate and entrepreneurial sales individual who is interested in the digital video eco-system and want to join Europe’s leading media-tech company, please read on!
Our mission is to enable premium publishers, studios, TV broadcasters and rights owners to trade “content” and “audience reach” in our exchange. Studios and content owners with video inventory can now define and control their own distribution and pricing strategies with an ever-growing community of premium and high quality publishers. Publishers can access and monetize an unprecedented set of premium video content on demand. Advertisers can create hyper targeted campaigns to an ever-increasing set of unique users.
The Content & Publisher Acquisition Manager role is responsible for driving sales and strategy of the global glomex platform when it comes to content & publisher acquisition.
- Drive the glomex business strategy to identify and penetrate the UK market
- Work closely with the Vice President Sales and the local and international teams to negotiate and develop relationships with video content owners & publishers.
- Define and execute the overall content owners & publishers acquisition strategy, signing content owners & publishers to the glomex platform
- Provide detailed weekly forecast and delivery commitment to VP Sales
- Responsible for accurate reporting, cleanup, and resolution of outstanding content owners & publishers issues
- Leading contributor in designing go-to-market product, pricing and promotion solutions in concert with product, marketing and other functional organizations
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience in high-volume account management, digital media companies focus in infrastructure sales
- International business development experience and a strong book of contacts in the digital content and publisher industry
- Knowledge of digital video landscape, including solid understanding of digital video distribution technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.