Agile Coach (m/f)
“glomex -The Global Media Exchange” is a unique, international marketplace for premium video content. The one hundred percent owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, based in Munich, offers its “Media Exchange Service”, an easy to operate, web-based platform where owners of professionally produced videos and web publishers can trade content for reach – easily and without friction. The necessary technical infrastructure is provided by glomex in the shape of a cloud-based transactional platform. Delivery and distribution of the videos is executed through the glomex video delivery infrastructure which has recently been recognized by the Gartner Data & Analytics Excellence Award. It also holds a market-leading ad block management solution. Thus, glomex globally distributes and monetizes its partners’ content. The advantages for all those involved lie in a significant increase in reach, thus unlocking new revenue streams, combined with an equally significant decrease in operating cost.
When content is king, glomex is your kingdom.
We are looking for an Agile Coach (m/f) to support glomex on the journey to becoming an agile and lean company. If you are passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team, then this might be the right challenge for you.
- We are on a journey to become a truly agile and lean company
- We recognize that this requires not only the will to change and continuously improve ourselves and our teams, but also the need to apply Lean Change Management tools to do so
- We hold ourselves and others accountable and expect everyone to think about the business impact of their work
Our product development is based on a Squad organization with cross-functional, autonomous teams at the core and as little hierarchy levels as necessary.
- Our team of Agile Coaches is organized in a Chapter, where everyone typically is engaged in Group Coaching and focuses on one or two Product Development Squads
- You help the teams of the organization to understand the benefits of working agile
- You collaborate with managers, other coaches and the Squads owning and continuously improving our way of working: If it is Scrum or Kanban today, what will 'great' look like tomorrow? Evangelizing, coaching and facilitating based on agile and lean principles both upwards and downwards in the organization
- You have the ability to serve as an organizational mirror, by accessing and surfacing the underlying system problems
- You are able to engage and facilitate stakeholders in controversial conversations and alignment-building activities while maintaining non-biased views and facilitate collaborative decision making
- You possess the ability to function as a catalyst and change agent for the organization and engage with the whole organizational system at all levels
- You strive for continuous improvement and help others toward self-improvement through observation and guidance
- You must have an urge to do things differently and think out of the box, in order to find the best possible way of solving the job at hand
- You are able to create clarity, purpose and transparency in order to translate planning, visions and strategies into an understandable context for your stakeholders
- Fluent verbal and written English skills are required
Why join glomex?
- As a spin-out of the ProSiebenSat.1 Group, we bring the best of both worlds to the table: the security and benefits of one of Europe's leading media companies, paired with the agility of a fresh tech company and the will to change everyday
- Our organizational structure rewards creativity and team over individual achievements, while at the same time, we support your personal development
- Leadership can be applied and developed in more than one direction
- We use Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) as an effective way to unite the company, thus using a combination of qualitative and quantitative goals
- We have a great office space in Munich's city center that supports our path to becoming a learning and ever-evolving organization. S-Bahn is only one, the main train station less than five, the next Biergarten less than ten minutes away
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today.